Learn to create a life worth living!
Research shows that most people spend 95% of their waking lives lost in their heads, caught up in the past or worrying about the future.
The only moment you have to make any changes in your life… is the PRESENT one.
- Five, 8-week modules
- Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotion Regulation, Distress Tolerance, General Skills
- Material based on Dr. Marsha Linehan’s book for DBT SKILLS TRAINING and is research-based.
- This class is for those who are ready to be EMPOWERED and take charge of their lives, one moment at a time
7:00PM – 8:15PM
$35/class ($240 if you prepay in full for module – save $40!)
Art & Science of Love Weekend Couples Workshops
Join the thousands of couples who have learned The Art and Science of Love by coming to a weekend workshop. The workshop includes:
- 2 days filled with practical, simple tools and exercises to confirm, strengthen, or restore your love.
- A take-home box of techniques, cards, tools, and tips to support your relationship in your everyday lives
This workshop is for couples of every orientation and at every stage – whether you are engaged or have been married for 40 years! According to recent research one weekend workshop is equivalent to six months of couples counseling!
The Art & Science of Love workshop is taught by two Gottman-certified workshop leaders. The workshop is based on more than four decades of couples research performed by Drs. John and Julie Gottman.
Our workshops sell out quickly! If you are interested in attending I urge you to register soon!
Upcoming Dates & Locations
Asheville, NC - 17-18 February 2018
Charlotte, NC - 28-29 April 2018
To register go to Couples Workshops NC.