- $125 for 50 minutes
- Initial Session: $200 for 90 minutes (includes comprehensive online assessment)
- Continuing Sessions: $125 for 55 minutes
- Full Day: $1000
- Half Day: $500
- Full Day In-home (50-mile radius from office address): $1300
- Half Day In-home (50-mile radius from office address): $750
- Full/Half Day In-home Intensives outside 50-mile radius: Call for pricing
- Based on group type/length (see Upcoming Events page for list of available groups)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I am considered an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and Indemnity plans. I am not an in-network provider for BCBS plans purchased through the healthcare marketplace.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- If I have a copay for therapy, how much is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
A note about Couples Counseling: Most insurers do not cover couples counseling. These are some questions you should ask your insurer to find out if yours does:
- Specifically ask, “Do you pay for diagnostic code Z63.0 – Problems in relationship with spouse or partner”
- If they do, ask them what procedure code it should be billed under. Make them look it up and give you a reference. Ask how many sessions they will cover. Have them provide that information to you in writing.
I accept cash, check, Visa, American Express, and Mastercard as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session. For clients using insurance, this will be my full hourly rate as outlined above, not your copayment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!