Rates for Therapy in Wake Forest, NC & Online
|Type of Counseling||Tabitha’s Rates||Norma’s Rates||Kristen’s Rates||Victoria’s Rates||Intern Rates|
|Individual, 50 minutes||$175||$125||$125||$125||$50|
|Couples Counseling – 1st session, 90 minutes + comprehensive assessment||$350||N/A||$250||$250||$100|
|Couples Counseling 50-minute session||$185||N/A||$125||$125||$50|
Intensives with Tabitha:
|Full-day Couples Intensive||$1500|
|Half-day Couples Intensive||$750|
|Full-day Family Intensive||$2000|
|Half-day Family Intensive||$1000|
|Full-day EMDR Intensive||$1200|
|Half-day EMDR Intensive||$600|
- Based on group type/length (see Upcoming Events page for list of available groups)
We DO NOT accept insurance and are considered an out-of-network provider.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for out-of-network services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your out-of-network benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my plan cover out-of-network services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- If I have a copay for therapy, how much is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
A note about Couples Counseling: Most insurers do not cover couples counseling at all, even out of network. These are some questions you should ask your insurer to find out if yours does provide coverage:
- Specifically ask, “Do you pay for diagnostic code Z63.0 – Problems in relationship with spouse or partner”
- If they do, ask them what procedure code it should be billed under. Make them look it up and give you a reference. Ask how many sessions they will cover. Have them provide that information to you in writing.
We accept cash, check, Visa, American Express, and Mastercard as forms of payment. If you have a flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) those can be used to pay for therapy! We do require that a valid credit card be kept on file for all clients.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have at 919-891-0521 or email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!