You’re on edge. You’re snapping at your family. Your thoughts are all over the place. It’s a struggle to stay awake during the day. It’s a struggle to sleep at night. It’s just a struggle. And to make it all worse, you’re socially isolated during this pandemic. You know you need to talk to someone. You’re a little hesitant about online counseling, but you know you should at least give it a try.
But, you don’t want just anybody. You want someone who is actually good at providing online therapy, and that has the skills and expertise that go beyond having someone to talk to, to having someone who will help you heal!
We’re here to help!
All of our providers are experts in secure, video online counseling sessions and it has been a regular part of our practice for the past five years. We specialize in treating anxiety, depression, and trauma and use cutting edge approaches. We have online therapists licensed in North Carolina, South Dakota, and Florida to meet your needs.
How Do We Help?
If you want to know what an online counseling session with us looks like, we wrote a description here. Even if you’ve had a tough experience with another counselor in the past we urge you to give it a try. Several of our clients who weren’t super sure about it have found it’s actually not at all what they thought. We can even do things like online EMDR during video sessions. EMDR is an evidence-based treatment for trauma and can really be helpful during these trying times!
Who Do We Help?
We love working with clients who know they need help and are tired of going it alone. On the outside, it seems they have it all together but inside they’re one step away from having a total breakdown. They’re willing to commit to the process because they are ready for things to be different and they are oh so tired of feeling like crap.
If that describes you, we’ve got you. Reach out and schedule your free, 15-minute phone consultation for online therapy here.
What States Do You Provide Online Therapy?
Tabitha is licensed to provide online therapy in North Carolina, South Dakota, and is a Registered Telehealth Provider in Florida. She’s also an EMDRIA Certified Therapist. You can read her full bio here.
Norma is licensed in North Carolina. She’s also trained in EMDR. You can read her full bio here.
Don’t wait anymore. Reach out and schedule your free, 15-minute phone consultation for online therapy, online trauma counseling, or online EMDR therapy in North Carolina, South Dakota, or Floride here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Online Therapy
- Is online therapy effective? Yes, it is! Research shows that online therapy sessions are as effective as in-person sessions.
- What about my kids/husband/wife/cat/dog? We can work around anything. Clients with younger kiddos often schedule sessions during nap time or when their spouse/partner is at home and keep an eye on things. Older kiddos generally can be given a task or other entertainment to keep them occupied during a session. Sometimes clients will even do their sessions in the car/garage/basement. We love to see pets, too. All you need wherever you are is a good internet connection. Whatever your situation we can figure something out so you can have a successful, healing therapy experience.
- I hated online therapy in the past with another therapist. Why should I try with you? Depending on when you tried it last a lot could be different. We’ve had many clients start out not so sure and end up loving it. We use an easy, but secure platform. We encourage you to give it a go. You may find it feels different with us.
- Can you really do online EMDR via secure video counseling? Yes we can! We have completed training and we’ve been seeing great success with clients!
- What is online therapy? There are a LOT of names being thrown around including teletherapy, telemental health therapy, video therapy, online counseling, and online therapy. Many of these words can refer to text based therapy- written only. In our office, we only practice secure video-based therapy, or in some circumstances, phone therapy.
During your free 15-minute phone consultation for online therapy, we will answer all of your questions and talk about what is right for you. Don’t wait to get the support you need today. Click here to schedule your free consultation for online therapy in Florida, North Carolina, or South Dakota.