Do you need some encouragement? Join us for LIVE Lighthearted Lunch on Wednesdays at 12:10PM Eastern on our Facebook page! We’ll also post them here each week so you can find them if you don’t have Facebook or just want an easy way to find them.
- Poignant Proverb: “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.”
- Words matter – social distancing versus physical distancing
- Online activities that feed your soul – how to consider whether you should say yes
- Leaning in to what you want life to look like when restrictions are lifted
- Practicing gratitude – why you should and how you do it
Need some help?
Do you need some help working through anxiety? Our Wake Forest counseling team is here to help. Set up your free, 15-minute consultation here. We’ll work together to help you feel more calm and centered – even in the middle of a crisis! Don’t wait even one more day to feel better!
Lighthearted Lunch is live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:10PM Eastern. See you there!
You can peep our other blogs here – lots of good stuff, including how to find a counselor and what to ask to make sure you get the best fit!