Sometimes a one-hour session just isn’t enough when your relationship is in trouble. For couples who desire to do so or who have experienced a crisis, we offer full-day couples intensives. The couples intensive is personalized to your needs and consists of six (6) hours designed to identify and uproot problems and help bring back friendship and intimacy to your relationship.
What the couples intensive includes
- A 15-30 minute phone consultation for each partner in advance of the intensive to help clarify goals and answer any questions
- A comprehensive assessment taken online by each partner prior to the intensive that covers relationship dynamics and patterns
- Six (6) hours designed just for your relationship
- A suite of take-home tools to help you continue to grow and connect
- A one (1)-hour, follow-up appointment approximately one (1) week after the intensive to assess progress and next steps
A typical couples intensive schedule
9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Welcome and initial couples session to review goals and agenda for the day
- Individual Session with one partner
- Individual Session with second partner
12:00PM – 1:00PM
- Lunch on your own
- Review the relationship assessment, including areas of strength and areas of struggle
- Begin increasing friendship by practicing building love maps, fondness and admiration, and turning toward each other
- Begin learning to manage conflict in new ways through learning and practicing skills and fostering a deeper emotional connection
Investment in Your Relationship
The investment for a one-day couples intensive is $1500.
For couples who are in deep crisis, two-day couples intensives are also offered.