Who are we?
I'm a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), and a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP), I am licensed in both North Carolina and South Dakota
I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA)
You might also call us Land of Darkness Escape Guides.
Who do we help?
We help people who are desperate to shed darkness from things past or present and walk into the future light whole and strong, but fear they’ll never be able to. We know sometimes it feels like it will always be the way that it is – you’ve tried everything it seems and nothing has changed. Or maybe you’ve been too scared to try anything at all. It is okay not to be okay, but you sure don't have to stay there!
The truth is, change is possible and what is broken can be healed.
How do we help you?
Besides giving you a safe place to voice your struggles, we use research-tested methods to help you learn skills and view life in a whole new way. Together we dive below the surface and deal with the things that are causing your struggles. We get in the ditch with you, and together we find a way out.
We know from our own journeys, and the journeys of the many we've helped, being stuck really stinks. Healing is possible and you can move from darkness to light. Use the buttons on the right and reach out to me today schedule your free, 15-minute consultation and start your journey out of the ditch.
Stop surviving. Start living.
Tabitha's Nitty Gritty
- Education - BA in Psychology from NC Central University, MA in Professional Counseling from Liberty University
- Licenses - Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) [NC license #1920], Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) [NC License #11403], Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) [SD License #LPC20617]
- Training & Certifications - Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) - EMDRIA Certified Therapist, trained in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Level 3 training completed), Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
Norma's Nitty Gritty
- Education - BS in Psychology: Christian Counseling from Liberty University, MA in Professional Counseling from Liberty University
- Licenses - Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA) [NC License #A15200]
- Training & Certifications - Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)